Hours: Lecture – 2 Hrs. Lab/ Tutorial – 2 Hrs. Credit – 3.
Prerequisite: CC 111 - Introduction to computer.
Deitel, P.J; Deitel, H.M; Ayer, D.J, Simply Visual Basic 2008: An Application-Driven Tutorial Approach, 3rd Edition, Pearson International Edition (or Pearson Education), 2009.
References available in AAST Library.
This course will help students know the concepts of programming using VB, and knowing how to use editors to implement these concepts.
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Explain the different concepts of programming and knowing the different tools that can be used.
- Experiment this using visual studio
- Please come to lectures/labs on time. Only 5 minutes delay is allowed.
- Cross talking, drinking, eating, using mobiles or any disturbing activity are not allowed during lectures/labs.
- If you need to leave the lecture room for any reason during the lecture, you are not allowed to come back.
- Please pay attention to the lecture, and write your questions down to ask in the last five minutes. Raise your hand and wait for permission to start asking. If time does not allow all questions, please post your questions in the lecture forum before coming to office hours.
- Please submit your own work only with due references in assignments, projects, and exams. Plagiarism and cheating is penalized by zero for the first incident, and following the academy policies in further incidents.
- As you see the marks are distributed on several activities that you should consider as opportunities NOT to miss. There will be no makeups for any activity, so please plan in advance.