- When you sign up, please use the same name you have in your AASTMT records, and include your AASTMT ID. This how I can migrate your grades to the AASTMT system.
- Login often to follow up with assignment deadlines and announcements. Its your responsibility to keep up with the course. Failure to receive emails or notifications is no excuse. Everything is announced in class and then published in moodle.
- Please confirm with the AASTMT policies regarding plagiarism and cheating. A zero grade for the violating submission will be given the first time, then reported to the department for further action.
- Please ask questions in the online forum to allow everyone to join and benefit from the discussions, and avoid private emails to the lecturers and TAs. Contact the teachers privately only about your personal grades or circumstances, not about the course content.
How to score A+ in this course?
- Please do all practicals and assignments and study regularly. In case of problems, please ask questions. Accumulating problems will make things worse as the semester goes by.
The student will be able to:
- Study C-language programming techniques, files, pointers, structure, string, and array.
- Revision of structured programming constructs: selection, repetition, and Functions.
- Revision of one dimensional array.
- Searching and sorting.
- Two dimensional arrays.
- Text Files.
- Binary Files.
- Bitwise Operators/ I/O Interfacing.
- Advanced Applications.
PREREQUISITE: CC 112
|Final Practical Exam||10%|
|Final Written Exam||30%|